Photobucket

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My dream vacation

I want to go to Mount Everest if I could. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. Mount Everest challenge people around the world to complete a successful climbing but it has an elevation for 8848m to made climber closer to the mountain. Mount Everest is plenty of snow, wind and danger. Many climbers were killed on Mount Everest by lack of oxygen and sickness.
If I were there, I wouldn’t climb the mountain. I’ll sitting at base camp and looking for somewhere to rest and sightseeing. With my camara; I’ll take a view of Everest base camp that Mount Everest is visible in background and surrounding with Snow Mountain.
The challenges of Mount Everest are climbing, danger and successful, but only rest and take a photo are enough for me. Because I don’t want to risk; I only want to rest. This is my dream vacation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น