Photobucket

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My interesting

There are many kind of music in the world. The most favorite of mine is rock n roll music .I interesting in rock music when I was 16 year old .I in loving with fast beat and simple impressing lyric .The first song that impress me is “she talks to the rainbow” by the Ramones. The Ramones is old Rock n roll band from 60s, and the song “she talks to the rainbow” said abort the women who talks with everyone, but she didn’t talk with song writer while song writer want to talk to her so much. The important thing is not about song meaning. The most important is I can dance, rocking and rolling with that song tempo and Rock n roll beat. It makes me alive again. I love to listen to music all the time even if I’m sad or happy. Music is my interesting and I think that music is world’s interesting too. As someone told that “the one who have no music in mind, there was a non-civilization”

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น